Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 735 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.234 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,779,862 ₦ (€4,043) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)