Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 284.044 NGN / CAD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,268,001 ₦ (C$7,985) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)