Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 403%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 NGN / SOS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 211% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,037,117 ₦ (7,885,403 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)