Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 NGN / SOS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 337% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,823,828 ₦ (11,849,631 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)