Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.093 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 51% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,237,814 ₦ (€5,096) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)