Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.286 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,009,037 ₦ (67,946 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)