Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.510 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,489,724 ₦ (58,568 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (38 minutes ago)