Cost of living comparison between Bologna, Italy and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.288 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,868,484 ₦ (€5,589) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)