Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02355 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,288,108 ₦ (Rp 54,693,483) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (31 minutes ago)