Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.444 NGN / NOK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 73% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,388,279 ₦ (kr 90,489) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)