Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,537,432 ₦ (2,817,284 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (16 minutes ago)