Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,020,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,799,161 ₦ (2,784,645 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)