Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.506 NGN / MWK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,349,203 ₦ (2,668,341 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)