Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43953 NGN / MWK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,529,343 ₦ (3,479,523 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)