Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48622 NGN / MWK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,359,765 ₦ (2,796,584 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (14 minutes ago)