Cost of living comparison between Bizerte, Tunisia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 141.039 NGN / TND *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 54% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 898,176 ₦ (6,368 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)