Cost of living comparison between Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.460 NGN / KGS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 41% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,371,413 ₦ (307,474 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)