Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.589 NGN / KGS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,284,270 ₦ (279,878 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)