Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.232 NGN / KGS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,087,696 ₦ (207,893 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)