Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.661 NGN / KGS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,242,039 ₦ (266,472 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)