Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.204 NGN / KGS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,453,614 ₦ (279,351 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)