Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Birjand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00980 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,338,773 ₦ (﷼ 136,639,824) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)