Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Birjand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00970 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,126,986 ₦ (﷼ 116,180,079) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)