Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Birjand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00991 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,004,335 ₦ (﷼ 101,347,358) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)