Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.781 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,462,974 ₦ (RM16,295) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)