Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.078 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,432,386 ₦ (RM15,556) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)