Cost of living comparison between Bilbao, Spain and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 337.889 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,279,026 ₦ (€6,745) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)