Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.351 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,665,640 ₦ (124,758₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)