Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.814 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,493,900 ₦ (6,954KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)