Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.723 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,645,703 ₦ (17,192 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)