Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 356 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.010 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,469,983 ₦ (14,998 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)