Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.763 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,756,515 ₦ (17,607 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)