Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.349 NGN / ZAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,266,247 ₦ (R 97,062) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)