Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.634 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,241,061 ₦ (€6,697) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)