Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.840 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 46% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,985,284 ₦ (€7,094) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,040,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)