Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.269 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,189,602 ₦ (38,045 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)