Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.385 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,634,545 ₦ (43,722 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (29 minutes ago)