Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02375 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,459,351 ₦ (Rp 61,444,220) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)