Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02350 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,105,091 ₦ (Rp 47,020,741) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)