Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02731 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,518,378 ₦ (Rp 55,596,204) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)