Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.616 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,763,929 ₦ (7,924 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (23 minutes ago)