Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 271.169 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,973,710 ₦ (7,279 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)