Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.339 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,993,536 ₦ (8,655 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (16 minutes ago)