Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 268.870 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,817,415 ₦ (6,759 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)