Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 260.539 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,142,271 ₦ (8,222 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 17,659 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)