Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.994 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 40% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,121,575 ₦ (₨224,594) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (31 minutes ago)