Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.680 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,425,427 ₦ (₨250,944) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)