Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,035 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.779 NGN / RSD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,519,435 ₦ (402,101 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)