Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,211 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.726 NGN / RSD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,390,950 ₦ (510,183 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)