Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.180 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,496,062 ₦ (руб 242,080) in Belgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)