Cost of living comparison between Belfast, United Kingdom and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 396.646 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,757,288 ₦ (£6,952) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (43 minutes ago)