Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 538 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.118 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,893,656 ₦ (R$ 17,042) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)