Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.993 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,359,280 ₦ (R$ 21,646) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)