Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.062 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,252,390 ₦ (R$ 20,652) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)