Cost of living comparison between Beirut, Lebanon and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20242 NGN / LBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 44% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,370,660 ₦ (16,651,728 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)