Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.793 NGN / MZN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,951,150 ₦ (336,793 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)