Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 299%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.777 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 67% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,065,948 ₦ (33,406 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (21 minutes ago)