Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.736 NGN / GEL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 41% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,153,905 ₦ (8,963 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)