Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08981 NGN / KHR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,525,854 ₦ (16,988,976 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)