Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08845 NGN / KHR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,644,196 ₦ (18,589,578 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (34 minutes ago)