Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.179 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,543,600 ₦ (485,600 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (39 minutes ago)