Cost of living comparison between Batna City, Algeria and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.774 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 52% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,135,588 ₦ (409,331 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)