Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.876 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,365,209 ₦ (474,623 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)