Cost of living comparison between Batna City, Algeria and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.852 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 51% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 765,146 ₦ (268,238 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)