Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.672 NGN / XAF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 59% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,521,256 ₦ (3,753,220 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)