Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,578,094 ₦ (3,082,660 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (3 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (41 minutes ago)