Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.674 NGN / XAF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 60% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,626,686 ₦ (3,895,910 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)