Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,940,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,776,535 ₦ (2,804,459 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)