Cost of living comparison between Basra, Iraq and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26107 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,717,308 ₦ (6,577,980 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)