Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30249 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,817,982 ₦ (6,010,156 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)