Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27180 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,857,238 ₦ (6,833,015 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)