Cost of living comparison between Basra, Iraq and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27022 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,768,840 ₦ (6,545,835 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)