Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 359%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 316.529 NGN / CHF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 127% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,427,866 ₦ (CHF 13,989) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)