Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10945 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,633,867 ₦ (COL$14,928,545) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)