Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12597 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,751,394 ₦ (COL$13,903,560) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (36 minutes ago)