Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 394%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.388 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 101% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,596,706 ₦ (Bs 101,635) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)