Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.527 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 69% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,636,522 ₦ (Bs 86,366) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)