Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.732 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 89% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,699,802 ₦ (Bs 116,596) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (40 minutes ago)