Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 348%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.689 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 103% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,692,536 ₦ (Bs 103,464) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)