Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00603 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,548,752 ₦ (Bs 256,759,653) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)