Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Barcelona have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.583 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 83% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,912,042 ₦ (Bs 79,600) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)