Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.496 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,252,593 ₦ (元22,571) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)