Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02351 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,306,925 ₦ (Rp 98,139,820) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (33 minutes ago)