Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 219.238 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,672,647 ₦ (7,629KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)