Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.173 NGN / DOP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,452,647 ₦ (RD$ 202,518) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)