Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.662 NGN / DOP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,575,078 ₦ (RD$ 236,412) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 3 hours ago)