Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.978 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,052,071 ₦ (186,930 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)