Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,142 prices entered by 670 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.430 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,950,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,379,847 ₦ (₨254,119) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)