Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,860 prices entered by 688 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.581 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,492,830 ₦ (₨267,479) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)