Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 481 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02544 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,366,309 ₦ (Rp 53,712,308) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)