Cost of living comparison between Bandung, Indonesia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02326 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,153,289 ₦ (Rp 49,573,133) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)