Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.146 NGN / BND *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,889,468 ₦ (B$8,544) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (40 minutes ago)