Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 254.094 NGN / BND *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,431,025 ₦ (B$9,567) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (36 minutes ago)