Cost of living comparison between Bandar Lampung, Indonesia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02341 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,671,597 ₦ (Rp 71,392,144) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)