Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02342 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,260,082 ₦ (Rp 53,804,509) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)