Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02417 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,265,201 ₦ (Rp 52,356,545) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)