Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02379 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,382,288 ₦ (Rp 58,112,766) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)