Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02351 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,528,999 ₦ (Rp 65,045,743) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)